September 2016 - VMS Software Inc. - Why VSI OpenVMS ?
As part of XDelta's commitment to the VSI Professional Services Alliance, Colin Butcher recorded a 20 minute talk for VSI about the business aspects of OpenVMS and why it makes sense to migrate to VSI OpenVMS.
- Recording (20 minutes) - "Why move to VSI OpenVMS ?" .
- Slide set - "Why move to VSI OpenVMS ?" .
- See the VSI products web page for further information.
September / October 2016 - Oracle Rdb Forum 2016 sessions.
Colin Butcher recorded a 45 minute talk for the world-wide Oracle Rdb Forum sessions about planning your move to VSI OpenVMS V8.4-2 and later.
- Recording (45 minutes) - "Planning your migration to VSI OpenVMS V8.4-2" and later .
- Slide set - "Planning your migration to VSI OpenVMS V8.4-2" and later .
Slide set (Japanese) - "Planning your migration to VSI OpenVMS V8.4-2" and later .
Translation and presentation in Osaka by Akira Yamamoto of HPE.
18th - 20th April 2016 - Connect Germany I.T. Symposium 2016 - Berlin.
Colin Butcher gave two sessions at the Connect Germany I.T. Symposium 2016 in Berlin.
April 2016 - VSI and XDelta strategic alliance.
VMS Software Inc. (VSI) and XDelta Limited have agreed to form a strategic alliance to support OpenVMS customers in UK and Europe as part of VSI's Professional Services Alliance.
Further details on this agreement will be made available shortly following VSI’s recent product release of OpenVMS V8.4-2 for Integrity Servers and the "evaluation kit" release for AlphaServer hardware.