Oracle Rdb Forum 2017 sessions
The Oracle Rdb OpenVMS Forums started in Nashua NH after the OpenVMS bootcamp.
OpenVMS Advanced Technical Symposium 2017 - OpenVMS at 40
The quality of this event cannot be overstated and we recommend that it should be on everyone’s "to do" list. For more information please see the OpenVMS Bootcamp website.
- Slide set - "OpenVMS Alpha - migration to VSI (pre-conference seminar)".
- Slide set - "OpenVMS modernisation - infrastructure (pre-conference seminar)".
- Slide set - "Delivering mission-critical systems with OpenVMS (session 233)".
- Slide set - "Designing for performance with OpenVMS (session 234)".
- Slide set - "Why move to VSI OpenVMS ? (session 235)".
- Slide set - "OpenVMS enhanced security with PointSecure (session 236)".
- Slide set - "Data networking with OpenVMS (session 237)".
September 2016 - VMS Software Inc. (VSI) - Why VSI OpenVMS ?
As part of XDelta's commitment to the VSI Professional Services Alliance, Colin Butcher recorded a 20 minute talk for VSI about the business aspects of OpenVMS and why it makes sense to migrate to VSI OpenVMS.
- Recording (20 minutes) - "Why move to VSI OpenVMS ?" .
- Slide set - "Why move to VSI OpenVMS ?" .
- See the VSI products web page for further information.
Oracle Rdb Forum 2016 sessions
Colin Butcher recorded a 45 minute talk for the world-wide Oracle Rdb Forum sessions about planning your move to VSI OpenVMS V8.4-2 and later.
- Recording (45 minutes) - "Planning your migration to VSI OpenVMS V8.4-2" and later .
- Slide set - "Planning your migration to VSI OpenVMS V8.4-2" and later .
Slide set (Japanese) - "Planning your migration to VSI OpenVMS V8.4-2" and later .
Translation and presentation in Osaka by Akira Yamamoto of HPE.
April 2016 - VSI and XDelta strategic alliance.
VMS Software Inc. (VSI) and XDelta Limited have agreed to form a strategic alliance to support OpenVMS customers in UK and Europe as part of VSI's Professional Services Alliance.