Why VSI OpenVMS ?
As part of XDelta's commitment to the VSI Professional Services Alliance, Colin Butcher recorded a 20 minute talk for VSI about the business aspects of OpenVMS and why it makes sense to migrate to VSI OpenVMS.
- Recording (20 minutes) - "Why move to VSI OpenVMS ?" .
- Slide set - "Why move to VSI OpenVMS ?" .
- See the VSI products web page for further information.
Oracle Rdb Forum 2016 sessions
Colin Butcher recorded a 45 minute talk for the world-wide Oracle Rdb Forum sessions about planning your move to VSI OpenVMS V8.4-2 and later.
The slides have been translated into Japanese and the talk presented in Osaka by Akira Yamamoto of HPE.
- Recording (45 minutes) - "Planning your migration to VSI OpenVMS V8.4-2" and later .
- Slide set - "Planning your migration to VSI OpenVMS V8.4-2" and later .
- Slide set (Japanese) - "Planning your migration to VSI OpenVMS V8.4-2" and later .
April 2016 - VSI and XDelta strategic alliance.
VMS Software Inc. (VSI) and XDelta Limited have agreed to form a strategic alliance to support OpenVMS customers in UK and Europe as part of VSI's Professional Services Alliance.