OpenVMS Application migrationAvailability - Performance - Security
- Our software engineering skills and experience of OpenVMS systems and infrastructure enable us to provide you with a thorough assessment of the best route forward.
- In most cases, preserving the user experience with minimal change is an important part of the success of the project.
- Scalability and performance requires a good understanding of the underlying structure and the need for synchronisation and serialisation of access to data.
- Good software engineering practices will make the migration less difficult and will reduce long term costs of maintenance and change.
- Configuration control, release management and consistency are key.
- Realistic testing under normal, failure and load scenarios is essential.
- All this is what we help you to do.